Unique opportunity to join a growing startup in a massive industry. This role will work closely with Wunderite’s Forms Digitization Manager, Product Manager, and Co-founder to map fields in thousands of forms while documenting and improving the process and software. The ideal candidate is an organized, motivated self-starter that likes problem solving, attention to detail, and working with data.
- $18-22 per hour
- Commitment: Full Time
You’ll work on
- Map fields between PDFs
- Learn Wunderite’s no-code tool to link fields between multiple PDFs (insurance applications)
- Map fields between PDFs that have already been normalized and digitized
- Manage cross forms process
- Document and improve the mapping process
- Aggregate and prioritize your feedback of Wunderite’s no-code tool to review with Wunderite’s product manager
- Develop procedures and establish best practices for linking relational data within insurance supplemental forms.
- During this role, you will run into various challenges and bugs.
- These will have to be worked out using a variety of resources and team members.
- Become a Wunderite expert, with specific focus on how we digitize and manage forms
- Understand where forms data flows throughout the application
- Educate the team on how cross form mapping process works
- Identify, triage, and resolve bugs
- Manage cross-form mapping bugs with product team and customers
- Other areas of potential work
- Answer Support tickets and improve process including writing knowledge base articles
- Other operational items and special projects
The Ideal Candidate
- Organized problem solver
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Quick learner with experience teaching yourself new skills
- Attention to detail
- Experienced with relational data / databases
- SQL, Excel, Access, GoogleSheets
- Ability to link data based on specified criteria
- Familiarity with software languages is a plus
- Eg. Python, R, etc
- Manipulating and structuring data
- Computer science
- Insurance Industry experience is a plus
- You will be working with property and casualty insurance applications
- Team player who takes initiative
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Tools you will use
- Communication and basic documents: Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Loom
- Forms: Airtable, Adobe Acrobat, Excel/Google Sheets, Wunderite (no code tool)
- Potential to use software tools to optimize the process
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Remote work (no office)
- Time Zones: Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific
- Typical collaboration hours: 8am – 8pm ET (depending on your location)
- There may be exceptions for collaborating with the Forms Team.
Wunderite is building the next generation of software for the insurance industry, starting by facilitating delightful collaborations between insurance agents and their customers from any device. Wunderite provides an intuitive customer-facing platform that makes insurance transparent and approachable by simplifying and automating the sales and underwriting process.
We started Wunderite because of our own experience selling and buying insurance (former insurance agents). We started Wunderite to build the company we wanted to work for. We are intentionally remote.
We are backed by Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, Correlation Ventures, York IE, Techstars, and BrokerTech Ventures.
Company Values: Excellence, Graciousness, Teamwork, Balance
Wunderite is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.